- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash cauliflower and shake off extra water. Chop florets into small bite-sized pieces, discarding large stem.
- Toss cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Roast on baking sheet at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until browned, stirring a few times while baking.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of roasted cauliflower florets. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Kids Can: Wash cauliflower, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of roasted cauliflower florets
Mom’s Comments and Quotes: “Merci really enjoyed helping prepare the cauliflower, and I know it really made a difference in how she responded to the dish too.. I mean, she loved it and now LOVES cauliflower! Proud mom moment!”