- 1 English muffin, whole wheat, split in half
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded, part-skim
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Evenly spoon sauce over each muffin and top with cheese.
- Place mini pizzas on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Allow cooling for a few minutes before serving.
Kids Can: spoon sauce over muffin, top with cheese, and put on baking sheet.
MOM’s Comments and Quotes: “Tasted great! Hoyt loved them.” “Would make a great after-school snack.” “You can put whatever toppings you like!”