- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ cup dry milk
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups oatmeal
- ½ cup raisins
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Mix brown sugar, oil and honey in a saucepan. Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large cake pan. Pour sugar mixture over dry mixture and mix well.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool in pan. Store in airtight container.
Kids Can: help measure ingredients.
Change it up: Toss in a few chopped pecans, if desired. Sprinkle granola over yogurt for breakfast for a snack. Pack granola into tiny bags for emergency snacks at the park or on the road.