- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4- 16 ounce cans vegetarian beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Add oil to non-stick skillet.
- Sauté bell pepper and onion on medium-high until onions are translucent.
- Drain the vegetarian beans, and then add to skillet along with ketchup, brown sugar and black pepper.
- Simmer on medium-low for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Kids Can: Add pre-measured ingredients to skillet, help mix ingredients together