- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup (8oz) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (2 scoops) low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream, softened
- 1 cup ice
- Into the blender, combine orange juice, yogurt and ice cream.
- Blend on high until preferred consistency.
- Pour into glasses and add fun straws!
Kids Can: Hold measuring cups still for pouring, scoop yogurt and ice cream, push the buttons on the blender, pick out cups and straws.
Change it up: Substitute fruit (or other 100% fruit juice) for different flavors.