- 3 whole sweet potatoes, cut into thin sticks
- Cooking spray
- 1 cloves garlic, pressed (or garlic powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (or plain salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the sliced sweet potatoes in a gallon sized bag. Spray with cooking spray, close the bag and toss to coat.
- ADD garlic and spices to the bag. Close the bag and toss to coat with spices.
- Arrange the coated sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes, shaking the pans halfway through, until the fries are sizzling. (Watch so they don’t burn).
- Remove from the oven and cool on the pan for 5 minutes.
Kids Can: Spray potatoes with cooking spray, add sliced potatoes and pre-measured seasoning to the bag, shake the bag to coat the potatoes with seasoning
Mom’s Comments and Quotes: “Eli loved the sweet potato fries! He always asks to make them when we cook hamburgers.”