- 1 tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese, light
- 2 baby carrots, quartered
- ¼ cucumber cut into strips
- ¼ bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing, low fat (optional)
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla.
- Place carrots along one edge of tortilla and fold over.
- Place cucumber sticks beside rolled over carrots on tortilla and fold over.
- Place bell pepper strips beside folded over cucumbers on tortilla and roll up completely.
- Slice into 1-inch rounds and dip “sushi” into ranch dressing if desired.
Kids Can: use plastic knife (older children) or spoon to spread cream cheese, arrange veggies, roll up tortilla, and use plastic knife (older children) to slice sushi.
Change it up: Try different veggies like avocados, thin-sliced tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and onions. Try adding dry Ranch dressing mix to the whipped cream cheese for an extra flavor punch. One to two tablespoons is plenty.